Jumping Box Reincarnation Jumping Box Reincarnation

-Good-
This game is a very easy one to just jump right into and be able to know what your doing and be able to have lots of fun with it. The controls are simple mouse clicking ones and the music in the background really had me pumped to play, don't know why haha! The length of the game is great since it's 42 levels long it will offer the player lot to do in quite a long amount of time. The graphics were well done and the sound effects went along great with the music. Certain elements like the other boxes that you have to avoid were nice little touches to the game. A splendid job well done!

-Improve-
Unfortunately there's not really anything special about the game and after about 10 levels I found it really boring and repetitive. Perhaps this sort of game just isn't suited to my tastes but I felt it needed something more, like maybe little turbo boosts the box can get midair or perhaps need to slingshot into a key to get through a certain door or something I don't know. Just something needed to be added to make it feel a little less bland.

-Overall-
A great fun game for a little while! After longer periods of time the game is really boring, repetitive and just very lacking in terms of real entertainment. But it's still a fun game nonetheless, great work here man!

EugeneK responds:

Thanks for the detailed feedback! I will take note of your suggestions and try to implement them in the sequel to the game.

Eat or Be Eaten Eat or Be Eaten

-Good-
Really nice, fun and simple to play which you simply move the mouse around, I like these kind of games and the sound effects were very well done. The layout of the main map where you select the levels and such was a really nice feature, something I don't often expect to see in these types of games. It's a very fun, challenging game, the difficulty is just right for attracting players to it. The length of the game is well beyond what I expected which is great meaning it's not too short to be enjoyable enough.

-Improve-
This game idea has been done so many countless times and I'm sorry to say there's not much about this version that sets it apart from the rest of them. There should be power ups or some sort of stuff to grab other than fish so the game will have something unique about itself. An although I said I liked the controls, I would have preferred simply using the keyboard as the mouse wasn't the greatest alternative. So not enough creativity or new ideas that makes this game it's own masterpiece or anything.

-Overall-
A fun little fish eat fish mouse game, but sadly it's just not new or surprisingly fun. After a few minutes players are most likely to get bored of the game. But still, for what it is it's extremely well done and I congratulate you on your nice effort sir!

US Patroler US Patroler

-Good-
Actually this is somewhat a worthwhile old flash shooter, there is some entertainment value because it had some great ideas and lots of little segments like a boss fight, a sniper battle and simple parts where men would just outright charge at you. The music was very cool and upbeat which made the killing even more fun, the screams of the soldiers were good and added to the overall feel of the game.

-Improve-
There was so many things that could have been improved to make this so much better, the graphics were very bland especially since the backgrounds were mostly plain white and the soldier designs were very sloppy I must say. Being invincible in a game always makes it extremely boring, there could have been a health bar or something. Even when I didn't shoot anybody throughout the whole game it would tell me to start advancing to the next area. The game is too plain and boring, this might as well be a movie seeing as even with no interaction you can advance to the end of the game.

-Overall-
Not a bad game, it had some real great ideas for such an old shooter but unfortunately so many of the game mechanics were broken and since this required no player interaction at all it was an extremely bland game.

Pacman! Pacman!

-Good-
The graphics were very well done and the actual game was placed in nicely in flash format. It's original at least with a take on Pac-man that I don't think I've ever seen before so it was nice to see something new and fresh. The game lasted a little while so it was nice to be able to play for a few minutes.

-Improve-
The first thing that bothered me before I even began playing was the fact that there wasn't even any of the original arcade music, let alone any sound effects except some horn noise. The point 'n click idea is quite a bad one since it's very frustrating to click on the ghosts which are constantly zig zagging all over the place. The difficulty is much to easy since you simply get up to 5000 (which is the max) and then your done. There could at least be more levels or maybe actually have the title character in the actual game. Playing a game called Pac-Man without once even seeing him is quite disappointing. It took me awhile to figure out this was some sort of point 'n click so you could have placed a target cursor or something in, or instructions.

-Overall-
It's not extremely bad, but without having Pac-Man or his classic music it's a huge disappointment. An if you are going to make it a point 'n click then there is so much more you'll be needing to do.

Mr.  T  v.s.  Pokeymon Mr. T v.s. Pokeymon

-Good-
Another one of those old classic Pokemon spoofs, this time in the form of a Mr. T killing game. The humour was kind of good since it had a lot of dialogue of Mr. T calling out these Pokemon and Ash. Ash's voice although hard to hear, was very funny and I liked the way it was done. The length of the video was quite good as well lasting just enough time to keep me patiently waiting yet not long enough that it would bore the viewer. It was an interesting idea to make it interactive, like a boxing game in a way.

-Improve-
That did not sound like Mr. T at all. The audio was so muffled the entire time it felt as if it would blow up my headphones, I could barely make out any words the entire time except for Ash's voice. The humour was pretty much cancelled out because of how poor the audio was and besides, it was just Mr. T blatantly yelling at all these Pokemon. The graphics were awful the whole way through and the plot needed a lot more creativity. The ending dialogue explaining about the governments role in this made absolutely no sense.

-Overall-
I can't believe this is a game and not just an interactive movie. An interesting concept and a true classic with Mr. T Vs. Pokemon but in general everything was so sloppy it wasn't even really worth it.

Paintball Mayhem Paintball Mayhem

-Good-
A nice old shooter game I guess. The sound effects were done nicely done for the gun shots and for the time being the persons designs were well done. I was pleased to see a shooter game this old to actually have a good scenario that was nicely coloured. The controls were easy and simple to learn since it was a good old mouse clicking shooter and the ending "boss" I guess was well done.

-Improve-
As nice as this game is, there is so much to improve to make it completely worthwhile. My main complaint is that when you shoot the people they don't even make any movements except usually close their eyes. In fact the only characters that seem to be effected by the gun shots would be the wildlife, like the rat and the bird. Also the game starts off by saying "get ready Level 1" then in the end it turns out that Level 2, 3 and 4 actually aren't even in production! This was a very short game making it even more pointless than it needed to be. You can't even be harmed though, so it's much to easy.

-Overall-
A decent old 2000 shooter with some very good potential but so much was missing preventing this from being a good game, including all the other levels. Some good effort though!

Abuse-a-chu Abuse-a-chu

-Good-
Not the worst Pokemon killing game I've seen, I mean the animation on Pikachu was decent and the ways to kill him were a little more amusing than some of the lame ways I've seen in the past.

-Improve-
The animation for the most part was awful, especially with stuff like the razor leaf death, scribbling red all over Pikachu isn't exactly a very satisfying game. There needs to be a lot more placed in this game to keep the player interested, like perhaps some actual interaction instead of just clicking buttons. The fact that there were only four deaths, each of them choppy with awful sound effects made this game very quick and pointless, never to really be remembered or played again by any who came across it. This needs to be much longer with a lot better sound effects or even better yet putting in some actual music instead of whatever the irritating background noises were. It seems like hardly any effort went into this.

-Overall-
It's not the worst game of it's genre as I said, but it's so short and choppy there's nothing special about it really, the sound and animation was just plain terrible and there could be a little interaction to keep the viewer at least a little involved or amused with what their doing.

Dress Ricky Martin Dress Ricky Martin

-Good-
There were a couple interesting things like putting on what looks like a Barney the Dinosaur costume and several other neat items to place on Ricky that could keep the viewer satisfied for about a minute.

-Improve-
There's really not very much to say about this at all, first off the choice of celebrity Ricky Martin is an odd one that you'd want to do for a dress up game, I don't know many major fans of him yet I don't know many major haters of him, which is what you kind of want to look for in a dress-up kind of game. The quality was very poor and the ideas weren't even funny in the least bit, they all just looked kind of plain and poorly drawn. There were hardly any clothes to try on which made the game get tiring very quickly and the clothes hardly even fit Ricky Martin. While dress-up games were a lot more popular quite a few years ago in flash, nowadays it makes this game twice as bad because they have lost there popularity. There could have been a lot better quality and more options.

-Overall-
I suppose it's noteworthy for being the first dress-up game on the Newgrounds Portal but even so, it lacks humour and quality, especially with the fact that most of the clothes don't even fit him. Decent effort I suppose.

Pikachu Must Die Pikachu Must Die

-Good-
The pace of the game was good just because it was a nice even travelling pace, not to fast or difficult. The graphics used for the Pikachu's were also quite impressive and much better than I anticipated.

-Improve-
It's very bland, frustrating, uncreative and the sound is extremely annoying. When you shoot the Pikachu's it's hardly even satisfying with them just closing their eyes and drifting off the screen slowly. There's hardly anything to this game and there is no motivation at all for shooting the Pikachu's and it took me a little while to understand what the hell that radar system or whatever was doing in the bottom left corner of the screen. Since there wasn't many ideas and it was a very lame Pokemon shooter there's no replay appeal at all. Some good efforts with the graphics though.

-Overall-
Some decent things about this game like the graphics, and the game mechanics work OK. But other than that it's so bland with no fresh ideas and nothing that makes this unique or that makes it appeal to the player to perhaps return to it again someday.

Kill Togepy Kill Togepy

-Good-
Another good old classic killing game. It is slightly satisfying and a little bit amusing to shoot the crap out of this Togepy. An interesting spoof of the Pokemon series and I'm assuming this came out around the time when Togepy was one of the newer Pokemon. It's an alright game with some decent length to it and with about a minute and a half of total play time it's better than some of the awful ones I've seen.

-Improve-
Togepi's screech was really awful and made me shut the sound off, the animation was very horrid and could have used to much more effort to make it a much more enjoyable little killing game. It's really uncreative with the three ways you can kill Togepi being very unsatisfying and very bland to watch. There's not many good ideas to it and with only 3 boring, unsatisfying deaths this makes the game very off-putting to players, even those who want to the shoot the shit out of innocent Pokemon.

-Overall-
This could really use a lot more effort, with more deaths and a lot more satisfying ones at that. A lot better quality could have been used as well as perhaps better sound effects. A decent effort.