-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

Excellent sequel to possibly the greatest audio in the entire Audio Portal! I don't know to much when it comes to audio works but I loved the build-up to the extremely well recognized tune that is Glorious Morning. I must say it doesn't have the same sort of peaceful feeling as the original, but I enjoyed the background beats in this one much better keeping the feeling "epic." Towards the end I got a rush of memories playing Age of War. Thanks so much for this wonderful piece of work!

House Half-Man House Half-Man

Very well done I must say! The background beats all pick up very nicely and it ends up as a very nice upbeat tune that's a delight for the ears. I'm not sure what exact beats or sounds were used for this but there's one rhythm throughout the whole thing that I really enjoyed in this audio. My only complaint is some of the noises would remain for too long at a time and it would sound a little repetitive than anything. Still, excellent job here!

Tales of Phantasia theam Tales of Phantasia theam

Needs a lot more to be even considered a piece of audio, it was clear sounding and had good volume to it I guess, but really it was just one loud hum up until the end like it was the first few seconds of the introduction to the game, which it was. I don't know why this needed to be pieced separately from the rest of the games theme. This audio needs a lot more than one simple note to be even mildly amusing.

Smooth Melody Smooth Melody

Great! It reminds of me some sort of video game music, I like the trumpet sounding beat that comes in later, it sounds like the type of loop that would be on a video game menu screen or something. I really wish you took the jazz sort of beat to a whole new level and it would have been nice to hear a full out version of this beat. Some great stuff here man, make it 2-3 minutes longer without holding back on the jazz beat and it'd be twice as good!

Silenced USP Silenced USP

Quite a decent loop, has a really entertaining track and some nice beats to it all around I suppose. The general loop was actually very short sounding like it blatantly restarted every 5 seconds which got a little annoying, but it's an interesting track and doesn't have to bad of a feel to it. Nice to see it in 11 entries and I could definitely see this in a flash game of some sort. Nice work here man.

Stephermix Stephermix

A very good beginning with a pretty good fast paced beat which makes it quite enjoyable right off the beat. Unfortunately it never adapts or changes into anything new and remains the same tone and doesn't add any new mixes or anything partway through. There's also no depth to it at all which was kind of disappointing since I'd think that would go along very well with a song like this.

Becha Becha

A good beat and for a loop the length was decent, kind of a good techno beat to the drums and bass, it sounds a bit messy and off tune for a lot of parts and it's not really all that catchy, it's decent to listen to but not something worth replaying because by the time even the loop is over it's kind of dull and has become the same sloppy beat over and over. Still some nice effort put into this decent loop. Good work.

Indian Loop Indian Loop

Some nice length for just a simple loop and it has quite a notable number of sound mixes to keep it nice and fresh. It's kind of lazy and nothing really happens, at the beginning you'd kind of think it's building up to something but it never happens and it's just the same few sounds over again. It's a pretty well done loop but overall I found it to be pretty dull and needed a lot more work and effort done to it.

Wacky 1 Wacky 1

Very nicely done, I could tell it had a Mario sort of theme to it and it was very nicely executed. The first video game loop on Newgrounds and I certaintly liked it! Although the techno beat could sound a little sloppy after just seconds of listening to it and it didn't really go along with the audio all that well. It could definitely use a little more depth or something rather than the sloppy techno beat but it's still very enjoyable, nice work Recoil!

It Makes No Difference It Makes No Difference

It would have been nice if a lot more length were added to this fine piece of audio or even if more musical mixes were thrown into it to make it sound a lot less dull, but generally it was a nice calm beat that sustained itself for it's length of time. It could totally be used as the beginning to someone's flash cartoon or something if it were longer, anyway some nice work done here it sounds good.