All 82 art Reviews

Selkie Selkie

The facial design on the character is a bit sloppy and the background details are a little confusing, like how the wall/beach looks like an arm and a hand rather than anything. Otherwise, the textures are all amazingly well done and the colours for both the thing she's coming out of an the sky are excellent! Nice work here.

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

This certain angle doesn't give as good a representation of Burnt Face Man as I'd like to see, but other than that the colours were used very well and it's an excellent portrayal of Doki's series. Some great detail to it and the textures used in the picture were all appropriately good. Nice work here man.

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Some nice sketching here Tom, the general design is not bad but it's not a very good portrayal of the actual Ryu. It's basically just a little sloppy and thin looking as well as could use some more colours or perhaps real good looking texture designs on Ryu's clothing.

Dan Loop Dan Loop

A nice portrayal of Dan and the general character design is perfect in colour, designs, body shape and everything but his heart race appears to be going beserks, it could use some background colours and such but not bad. The loop gives it a nice effect to.

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks dude

PicoDay2009Art PicoDay2009Art

Good artwork, the background has an excellent mixture of colours and the texture used on all the characters is perfectly suitable. Darnell's artwork looks a bit sloppy but other than that it's all very well done, especially Tankman and dad's art.

TANKMAN X TANKMAN X

I now see this fine piece of art all over Newgrounds. It's quite well done and the light and textures make it really feel like atmosphere Newgrounds kind of gives off. Brilliantly well done and really shows a true Tankman, I just feel the picture seems almost a bit empty, still brilliant stuff here Johnny.

Willy Pete Willy Pete

Some great effort here, the texture and design is very well done and the mountains look absolutely great. The lighting and dark colours make it difficult to see, therefore harder to job the artwork. Very well done though, I like the sort of shadow of the soldier and being able to make out his full helmet design.

-Ty

janus black wings janus black wings

Splendid artwork done here, I love the well edged sketching, the nicely done curves and the overall texture of the person. The colors are very suitable and make quite the fine piece of art, the head area looks a bit messed up and her hair looks very sloppy. Still, very nice work you've done here.

Picka-CHEW Picka-CHEW

Decent work, quite the humorous detail and a great lighting effect on Ash's decaying corpse. The textures and colours used on Pikachu make him all the more freaky and made me laugh out loud. I also like the touch of the angry face on Ash's fallen hat. I like the moon's effect on the artwork as well.

Nice Fire Nice Fire

The very first piece of artwork on Newgrounds, I always wondered what that might of been but never bothered to check it out. While it doesn't have much quality or any interesting textures, the idea is cool and it represents quite a good sketch.