Attack of the Killer Dogs Attack of the Killer Dogs

-Good-
The ending was for sure my favourite part of the entire movie. That was simply funny with the two dogs walking away to nice peaceful music with a severed arm shared between the two. It's a nice flash about your dogs and the ending sequence really showed you must have great potential as a flash artist, the scenario was actually very well done for the time being and it has a great use in colour.

-Improve-
The grammar in the dialogue boxes were very bad, the dog growling noise was overly loud and muffled an there should have been voice acting, it would have worked way better here. The length could have been longer and the storyline was simply boring. So, this dog escapes, frees another dog and together they attack some guy and return home. If it weren't for such a delightful ending this would be completely worthless. Right from the title I knew this flash wasn't rated appropriately, and so much more effort could have went into the dog and human characters animations.

-Overall-
A great conclusion to a very tasteless flash. Very pointless and not even very funny until the dogs walk off with that guys arm. Really needs some work done to it but it sure has some good potential.

TapeWorm! TapeWorm!

-Good-
The voice acting was much better than almost any flash from this early on in the portals history. Their was definitely some good humour into this, I like how it started out in the style of a commercial in which a tape worm is supposed to get rid of all your fat for you. The plot was quite good and the animation was well enough to be an enjoyable little flash. It's also funny and a little bit true because people certainly do go to messed up extremes just to try and get rid of their weight. Some nice work here!

-Improve-
Aside from a very good and funny beginning the flash was kind of boring I must say. Having some random "cliffhanger" at the end wasn't a very good idea, I mean it went from trying to be this funny weight loss commercial to being some continued action series about a mutated tape worm. I'm not sure if the person in the blue shirts voice was supposed to be really bad at first because it was clear for a couple lines. The length could be extended with better jokes and a much better conclusion.

-Overall-
A funny, well animated movie I must say with some great audio. It's unfortunate the ending was boring, sloppy and basically just seemed lazily done so you could come up with some sort of bad conclusion. Some great work went into this though!

Fatman Jones Fatman Jones

-Good-
The drawings were very good and the music was even better in my opinion. It was really catchy and the audio that played after you shot him was very clear and easy to hear. There was some pretty good humour in it, like the apparent "morale of the story" at the end, also the fact that if you choose fast food he just dies and it says "yeah that's what fast food does to you" that was true and kind of funny.

-Improve-
The point of this flash is very worthless as even if you choose gym it will show him slim and fit but then you have to shoot him in the head at the end. The length was bad since both options really only took a second to go to the ending screen which just showed dialogue about what happened. Maybe you could have showed a brief scene in which he was actually eating at a fast food restaurant or actually working out in the gym. That alone would have brought a little bit more amusement to the table. Overall a very lame video that's not very funny, interesting or even enjoyable to sit and watch.

-Overall-
Not a bad video, it has a message to those that eat and fast foods, great animation and music but overall this was worthless and relied on a random shooting at the end for all it's humour.

Jumping Box Reincarnation Jumping Box Reincarnation

-Good-
This game is a very easy one to just jump right into and be able to know what your doing and be able to have lots of fun with it. The controls are simple mouse clicking ones and the music in the background really had me pumped to play, don't know why haha! The length of the game is great since it's 42 levels long it will offer the player lot to do in quite a long amount of time. The graphics were well done and the sound effects went along great with the music. Certain elements like the other boxes that you have to avoid were nice little touches to the game. A splendid job well done!

-Improve-
Unfortunately there's not really anything special about the game and after about 10 levels I found it really boring and repetitive. Perhaps this sort of game just isn't suited to my tastes but I felt it needed something more, like maybe little turbo boosts the box can get midair or perhaps need to slingshot into a key to get through a certain door or something I don't know. Just something needed to be added to make it feel a little less bland.

-Overall-
A great fun game for a little while! After longer periods of time the game is really boring, repetitive and just very lacking in terms of real entertainment. But it's still a fun game nonetheless, great work here man!

EugeneK responds:

Thanks for the detailed feedback! I will take note of your suggestions and try to implement them in the sequel to the game.

Eat or Be Eaten Eat or Be Eaten

-Good-
Really nice, fun and simple to play which you simply move the mouse around, I like these kind of games and the sound effects were very well done. The layout of the main map where you select the levels and such was a really nice feature, something I don't often expect to see in these types of games. It's a very fun, challenging game, the difficulty is just right for attracting players to it. The length of the game is well beyond what I expected which is great meaning it's not too short to be enjoyable enough.

-Improve-
This game idea has been done so many countless times and I'm sorry to say there's not much about this version that sets it apart from the rest of them. There should be power ups or some sort of stuff to grab other than fish so the game will have something unique about itself. An although I said I liked the controls, I would have preferred simply using the keyboard as the mouse wasn't the greatest alternative. So not enough creativity or new ideas that makes this game it's own masterpiece or anything.

-Overall-
A fun little fish eat fish mouse game, but sadly it's just not new or surprisingly fun. After a few minutes players are most likely to get bored of the game. But still, for what it is it's extremely well done and I congratulate you on your nice effort sir!

US Patroler US Patroler

-Good-
Actually this is somewhat a worthwhile old flash shooter, there is some entertainment value because it had some great ideas and lots of little segments like a boss fight, a sniper battle and simple parts where men would just outright charge at you. The music was very cool and upbeat which made the killing even more fun, the screams of the soldiers were good and added to the overall feel of the game.

-Improve-
There was so many things that could have been improved to make this so much better, the graphics were very bland especially since the backgrounds were mostly plain white and the soldier designs were very sloppy I must say. Being invincible in a game always makes it extremely boring, there could have been a health bar or something. Even when I didn't shoot anybody throughout the whole game it would tell me to start advancing to the next area. The game is too plain and boring, this might as well be a movie seeing as even with no interaction you can advance to the end of the game.

-Overall-
Not a bad game, it had some real great ideas for such an old shooter but unfortunately so many of the game mechanics were broken and since this required no player interaction at all it was an extremely bland game.

-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

Excellent sequel to possibly the greatest audio in the entire Audio Portal! I don't know to much when it comes to audio works but I loved the build-up to the extremely well recognized tune that is Glorious Morning. I must say it doesn't have the same sort of peaceful feeling as the original, but I enjoyed the background beats in this one much better keeping the feeling "epic." Towards the end I got a rush of memories playing Age of War. Thanks so much for this wonderful piece of work!

House Half-Man House Half-Man

Very well done I must say! The background beats all pick up very nicely and it ends up as a very nice upbeat tune that's a delight for the ears. I'm not sure what exact beats or sounds were used for this but there's one rhythm throughout the whole thing that I really enjoyed in this audio. My only complaint is some of the noises would remain for too long at a time and it would sound a little repetitive than anything. Still, excellent job here!

Tales of Phantasia theam Tales of Phantasia theam

Needs a lot more to be even considered a piece of audio, it was clear sounding and had good volume to it I guess, but really it was just one loud hum up until the end like it was the first few seconds of the introduction to the game, which it was. I don't know why this needed to be pieced separately from the rest of the games theme. This audio needs a lot more than one simple note to be even mildly amusing.

Selkie Selkie

The facial design on the character is a bit sloppy and the background details are a little confusing, like how the wall/beach looks like an arm and a hand rather than anything. Otherwise, the textures are all amazingly well done and the colours for both the thing she's coming out of an the sky are excellent! Nice work here.

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

This certain angle doesn't give as good a representation of Burnt Face Man as I'd like to see, but other than that the colours were used very well and it's an excellent portrayal of Doki's series. Some great detail to it and the textures used in the picture were all appropriately good. Nice work here man.

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Some nice sketching here Tom, the general design is not bad but it's not a very good portrayal of the actual Ryu. It's basically just a little sloppy and thin looking as well as could use some more colours or perhaps real good looking texture designs on Ryu's clothing.